Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MC

A quick plug:


My new friend Mac is an unusual fellow. He is actually the character that broke the back of my idea to give up and start writing a blog about all of the weird people I know and have met over the years.

Mac Kohler is an enigmatic polymath and the one person I know who I might actually admit in public to being smarter than me.

So we have a good time. The story of how I met Mac is an interesting one, but I will save it for another time. As will I some of Mac's more fascinating quirks and talents.

But I am posting a link to a lovely post on his blog. The topic of "Rope Springs Eternal" is mainly the art and play of bondage, which I feel probably lies without the scope of this blog. But this particular story has more to do with nature itself, and I find it a good read without reference to Mac's other "passions." (that's a double entendre, not a slur)

So please enjoy, and say hello to Mac's blog for me. If you can remember what the operative verb is by the time you get to the end of a given sentence, you will have a good time.

So long for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment